12th January 2014 is a little over a month away and whilst we’re all making preparations for the holiday season it’s a landmark that I, for one, can’t ignore for too much longer.
On 12th January, my webcomic Fera will have been online for five years. And five years on I’m still making comics, and have met some great people - be they fellow creators, fans, or convention attendees who have become close friends. And in the webcomic (or indeed comic world) half a decade isn’t something to be sniffed at.
But with the anniversary getting closer, I’m putting it to you guys - the people who read Fera, or my other comics, my fellow comic creators, friends, and above all else everyone who has enjoyed my comics and supported me: what should we do to celebrate the 5th anniversary?
I’m open to any suggestions within reason, so long as it’s possible to do between now and 12th January.
Some suggestions so far have been;
- Redrawing the opening pages of Fera.
- A contest of some sort.
- Cosplay (?)
- A crossover story for January with The Editors and my other comics.
- Discounts/Free items from the angelKat store.
- Character Q&A’s (I’ll need your questions for this though).
- Five limited edition signed and numbered art prints give away/contest.
- Anything else that you can suggest?