Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
Never have I ever kissed a girl.
Never have I ever kissed a boy.
Never have I ever received/given a blowjob, hand job, eating out.
Never have I ever had sex.
Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
- Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
- Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
- Never have I ever vandalised something
Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.
- Never ever have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
- Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
Never have I ever been abused physically
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself
- Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
- Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
- Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
- Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
- Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
- Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.(once, at uni)
Never have I ever cut class.(does PE count as a class, cause I skipped that one for years)
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course
- Never have I ever been suspended.
- Never have I ever received detention.
- Never have I ever dropped out of school.
Just been looking at pricing for the PS4 on Amazon.
£350 for the console doesn’t seem too bad to me.
£55 for a game? They’re having a laugh… And THIS is why the ability to buy pre-owned games matters so much.
I totally agree that the ability to buy pre-owned games matters a lot. There are a lot of people claiming that they don’t understand why Sony got applause for “keeping features we’ve always had” - but there was a serious chance that Sony would go down the same route that Microsoft had with the Xbox One. The gaming community, and those indie retail shops that rely on used game trades/sales to keep their doors open, would have been damaged if those policies became industry wide.
As for the price of new games, whilst I agree that I’d likely wait for the prices to drop or buy pre-owned - £55 for a game at launch isn’t unheard of. The Sega Megadrive back in 1992 was advertising games for £59. I recall South Park on the Nintendo 64 back in 1999 retailing for something closer to £80.
Do British people not drink ice tea as much as Americans do? What do they drink during the summer?
But it’s hot…
there are no other drinks
You see, British people cling to this strange delusion that drinking a hot drink on a hot day cools you down because it raises the temperature inside you, thus making the external temperature seem cooler by comparison.
I have never understood this.
But, then, I fucking hate tea.
Tea is the correct answer in all situations;
- Cold weather = Tea will warm you up.
- Hot weather = Tea will make the heat more bearable.
- Spicy food = Tea will sooth the burning sensation.
- Sick = Tea will make you feel better.
- Sad = Tea will help.
- Happy = Have some tea anyway.
- Thirsty = More tea.
- Hungry = Try some tea first.
- Guests = Make lots of tea.
- Failed test = See answer for sad.
- Studying/Stressing = Tea.
- Being productive = Have tea supply nearby.
- Reading = Drink tea.
- Dehydrated after shower/bath = Make tea.
- Grudge against the USA = Tea.
- Scene from Assassins Creed 3 that causes dilemma = Tea.
- Things that you should never put ice in = Tea.
- Things that confuse British people = Tea with tapioca. Seriously, why?
- Things that you can’t get in London = Nice (non-scummy) tea.
- Things that Ian hates: Tea.
I have no idea why you’re being called “Vibby” now, it’s not an awfully endearing pet name either. And there is no chance that I’d ever even consider posting such things. Nothing to do with scarring people. Just that it’d be a shitty thing for me to do.
Yes they exist, and no I won’t post them online.